BellaBrite.com — overcharged
I ordered a free trial whitening teethes online at www.bellabrite.com and i paid for delivery only $4.87. I received the free trial with the complete program that i didn't order it. I have been charged after 10 days on my credit card with $78.41. I called customer service and they said that if i don't need the complete set i have to return it and I'm going to get the refund of $78.41 after they get the package back and if it's not damaged. Today i have been charged again with $19.60 because my shipment was crushed. I didn't get the refund back. I would like to get my money back because i didn't use the product.
More BellaBrite.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bella Brite - fraud, misleading advertising
- Bella Brite - scam warning!!! do not use!!!
- Ivory White / Bella Brite - shipping fraud
- Bella Brite Tooth Whitening System - unauthorized charge to my credit card
- Bella Brite - credit card fraud
- Bella Brite - money taken
- orthocare/bellabrite-bella clear - teethg whitening
- Bella Brite - awful company
- Ivory White, Bella Brite, Bella Clear, Ultimate Facial, Eyepothesis - all same company, all scams
- Bella Brite - bellaathome kit