BellaBrite.comovercharged

E

I ordered a free trial whitening teethes online at www.bellabrite.com and i paid for delivery only $4.87. I received the free trial with the complete program that i didn't order it. I have been charged after 10 days on my credit card with $78.41. I called customer service and they said that if i don't need the complete set i have to return it and I'm going to get the refund of $78.41 after they get the package back and if it's not damaged. Today i have been charged again with $19.60 because my shipment was crushed. I didn't get the refund back. I would like to get my money back because i didn't use the product.

• Je
    jean surcamp Aug 21, 2008

please cancel any further shipments. I got the free trial and I do not want any further shipments. thank you

doris jean surcamp

anita lamb Sep 04, 2008

i ordered the free trial and after 10 days was charged 78.00 for membership fees.

• Ci
    cindy martensen Sep 04, 2008

I never ordered this product they receive credit card info from a free offer by walmart they would cancel i never received item i just saw taken from my account the said if i did not return the item they sent i would be charged 78.00 i never received this item so i need to go the post office and try to find it i am telling everyone i know never to use this product and never trust anyone associated with this product.

• Pa
    Patricia A. Hutchinson Oct 20, 2008

Please cancel any further shipments. I did and survey online for a free trial and you billed my credit card about a month 1/2 ago.. the only thing I should have paid for was the shipping charges. Cancel this and see me some to return the
    one you just send. You guys are ripping people off with the surveys for trying this product. Cancel now.

Very unhappy customer.

Patricia Hutchinson

• Sh
    Shirley Wei Oct 24, 2008

Could someone please tell me BellaBrite's street address so I can mail back the whole package. Thanks.

• He
    henry leonard Oct 29, 2008

Cancel my subcription today, Your advistizers said that all i would hav4 to do is call and cancel. But no one will answer.Just cancel the order ok? And reemburse me for my expence for returning it . I have no teath to whiten anyway . thank u Henry leonard
    I'm not sending any money so dont even ask Could you please give me an address of those who are getting people to sign up for a free gas card, So i can give them hell?

Ron Oct 30, 2008

Original order cancelled but still be charged monthly

• Ha
    harry grant Nov 03, 2008

I am trying to cancel my order. No one will answer the phone. Please cancel the order. Iam sending every thing back.

• Ke
    kelly Nov 10, 2008

Hello. I did not order BellaBrite . and now i am getting billed for something that i dont wont. that not right i dont have a lote of money in the frist place its not right. please stop billing me . were did you get my card number. cancel any further shipments.

Thanks kelly and Joel

joanne tuttle Nov 17, 2008

i would like to cancel any membership or trail offer that was ordered.

• Et
    etta roseborough Nov 22, 2008

I also ordered Bellabrite free trial and they talked about the free sample was sent along with a full shipment so how can they send you a full shipment along with your free trial and then bill you for something that you may not want. Bellabrite is nothing bu a rip off so please do not order any thing from them unless you have money to throw away . I tried to get my money back but they said that we put the full shipment in the box with your free trial. You are suppose to have 10 days to try this stuff but I only had the prduct for a few days the next thing I know my account got billed for $78.41 this is not business. I offered to return the product for a refund but they said we can't give refunds this is bull crap.

Rose Suarez Nov 24, 2008

Bellabrite charges the credit card days after they ship the product. This way you do not know the charges until after you receive the credit card statement. When you call they claim that if you mail the package back they will credit the credit card account. But that is just to have some time until your next credit card statement. At this time, when you call them, they say we will not refund 69.79. How did they get the credit card information to start with. This is scam and they should be stopped

• Li
    linda donohue Nov 24, 2008

I was call for a free package to look over. I got the package.
    Look at it mail back the next day and call them and told them to cancel it. Well i got bill for it any way i told them
    I mail it back and she said well we will send you another one i told i them i have false teeth ! I don, t need it. They said
    I still have to pay for it. I need help this is not right i, m
    On a fix income.

• Ed
    edith mayes Dec 01, 2008

I DID NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT IT SAID IT WAS A FREE TRIAL, BUT THEY CHARGED BY AMX CARD. AND I CAN NOT GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM.

• Gi
    Ginger Dec 05, 2008

This company says they offer a FREE trial for shipping charges but they don't send the product. Before you know it they charge your bank account $78.95 for a full shipement. When you try to call them (if they answer) it is a recording telling you to go to their website. They refuse to refund your money even though you get no products. Someone needs to shut this scam down. There is no telling how many people they have done this to.

• Ev
    EVELYN CORBIN Feb 09, 2009

Evelyn corbin i only ordered a sample. Paid 4. 87 for the sample. In the sample package i received a full supply 78. 41. I cancelled this order for the product. I need my credit for this product i received in the same package. I only ordered a sample for 4. 87. I will send this package back. Ineed a address. On the internet they only have the email listing. Bella brite.com colcrado, boulder. No zip code. Will you please get me the address. Evelyn. [email protected] Thank you, evelyn corbin

• Fr
    FRUSTRATEDCUSTOMER May 07, 2009

This company is really really bad. They just let you try free sample and charge your credit card without your notice because most of us do not read Terms carefully so we don't know they automatically charge you every month. When you tried to call cancel no one answer your phone. so do not try they free sample or you will get trouble!!!

Joe Rice Sep 03, 2009

I wish to cancel ANY and ALL future shipments of your dental care products as of this date and WILL NOT ACCEPT any future charges on my credit card as of this date.

Joe Rice

• Ju
    Jua Jul 08, 2010

I am very angry with this b.s. I tried talking to BELLABRITEABRTE rep she was RUDE and not caring. $78.41 was taken from my credit card and she acted as if didn't give a @#@#. She wouldn't give me her name. she also hung the phone up in my face as I was talking. But she dosn't have worry about me or my family or friends @#@$#@ with BELLABRITE ever again. From Birmingham, Alabama

• Mi
    michelle england Aug 20, 2010

i agree totally they have telamarketers that set up orders that we dont agree with and then they take your money after they tell you its a free trial. those operators are none helpfull at all.

• Do
    Donna Seat Aug 20, 2010

I wish to cancel ANY and ALL future shipments of your dental care products as of this date and WILL NOT ACC CEPT ANY FUTURE CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD !!! Thank You Donna Seat

• Ey
    eyepothesis.com Aug 23, 2010

I got an 8 day free trial from this company and then I cancelled a day before the trial was up and they still charged 78.41 to my credit card. I want to air this out before taking legal action. This not an isolated case. Something shoul be done

• Ly
    lynda welsh Jan 22, 2011

unable to cancel no one answers phone . i wish to cancel ALL future shipments !! it's a scam !!!

• Ly
    lynda welsh Jan 22, 2011

I wish to cancel ALL future shipments and i will Not accept any future charges to my debit card . BEWARE !!! THIS IS A SCAM !! NO SUCH THING AS A FREE TRIAL !!!

• De
    Deborah Bradford Apr 01, 2011

i ordered this product on a trial basis and my trial period is not up and mt bank account has been charged 78.41 that has put mt account in to the negative and that should not have been done now my bank account is in anover draft i will be sending your product back to you in the mail today this is bad business .

Robb King May 02, 2011

BellaBrite should be looked into by the B B B, and the F C C!!!
    They con you by telling you that you wont be billed if you cancell your FREE TRIAL period before the 10 days., you will be just charghed for shipping!!! When you get your bank statements, you've been charghed for the whole order!!! They LIE to you while your speaking to their representive. When you try to contact then by phone, the computer system says that the customer service office is closed, and to call back during business hours. I called at 9:15 in the morning!!! What a RIP OFF!!!
    What can people me like, and all the others do?????

Robert Rogocki Jul 14, 2011

I ordered the Free Trial only and received the Free Trial along with a regular order. Never saw any about receiving regular order and must be returned within 30 days. Regular order was never opened . Customer service ignores my calls and will not accept my unopened
    regular shipment back. I now am charged over $86.00 for something never ordered. This is a SCAM and the product is not good. Do not order anything from them. I cancelled my credit card so nothing else could
    be charged!!

• Nm
    Nmldff21 Jul 16, 2011

A company who isn't willing to refund a customer who is dissatisfied with the Trial Offer wording and the product, and on top of all that they also bind you by automatic billing from your credit card for enrollment program which is nonrefundable according to there Trial Offer Terms. You must cancel anytime during the trial offer in order to qualify for refund. They claim that they have a no-hassle return for refund policy. The offer is a scam, by stressing this Trial Offer is only $1.00. So you sign up thinking I'll try it for a $1.00 and cancel!!! When you receive the trial offer halfway past the trial period, because it starts from the moment you place your order date. If you don't open immediately you have run out of time to try it and see if the product really works and is right for you. Then you call to cancel and ask for consideration for refund, they respond with: you didn't cancel during trial period so no !!! When a customer is willing to pay for the return shipping and take the time to ship it back next day ups, you would expect good business relations and allow you to get a refund. So the Trial Offer isn't $1.00 and you place your order on June 27th, 2011 and billed your credit card on July 5th, 2011 for $78.41 and did they ship the 30day supply that same day? No, It's July 15th and I haven't received the product. They should apologize and refund my $78.41. They gave me a total of eight days for trial period and when you search BellaBrite.com I found an advertised Trial Period for 10 days. So they have been allowed to do whatever they want and have no set number of days for trial periods. One day it's 10 and the next day it's 8. I see that they have scammed lots of people for $78.41 and $77.00 And $78.00 and as much of $80.00... In this economy when people are looking for great deals and this company has no shame in taking there hard earned money that I consider stealing it right from under them in plain sight due to the fact of the wording which the customer thinks the trial is $1.00. This has to stop!!! Even if I don't get my money back, I learned a very valuable lesson. An offer like this is truly too good to be true!!! Is this company legitimate and how do we get our money back to stop them from doing this to other unsuspecting customers. They should be flagged or bench marked so customers can beware of the scam...

• Le
    Lewis Kertesz Nov 19, 2011

I ordered the free trial of Bella Brite also and received one shipment with the entire 9 yards of merchandise. I couldn't tell what was the (free trial) from the rest of the package.Iwas billed $1.03...$3.87...&$78.41 on 3 separate dates. I called the company & got no satisfaction. All I could do was to cancel future shipments. They also state that their customer service is open 24/7 and it's not. I certainly would not recommend this company. I also do not see any improvement in my teeth whitening.

• Ti
    Tierele Jun 13, 2012

Says free trial when signing up and that all I would have to pay for would be the shipping. Now I learn thats not the case and if I don't want to be charged the 19.99 I have to return with my own money. SO really scammed me.

• Sg
    S> Han Aug 30, 2012

This company should not be in business. They are not members of the BBB so there is not much they can do . Just keep putting the word out that they are a rip off and tell FAMILY AND FRIENDS on facebook and tweet ... TO STAY FAR FAR AWAY...

• Ta
    Tamtone Sep 19, 2012

I order a free trial of this whitening toothpaste. I received the trial [two little samples]. I awoke this morning to find out that my bank account was charged $78.41. There was nothing in the box which indicated that I would be charged, nor anything noted when I ordered it.

I was told by the BellBrite representative that I could not have the charge reversed. I did not sign up for this. Rest assure, I will get my $78.41 returned.

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - I LEARNED MY LESSON.

• Si
    Sidder Sep 19, 2012

I ordered a trial sample of this whitening toothpaste only to awake this morning to find out my account was charged $78.41. In speaking to a representative, I was told I could not get my money back.

I will contact my bank & never order from this company again, you gave false advertisement - $1.00 for shipping & handling& 3.79 for processing. What a crook.

• mollyemt Sep 19, 2012

straight from their website - under TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Purchasing from the Home Page

Multiple offers are available for purchase through this site. Each offer may be subjected to its own terms. The terms of the offers available on this site are as follows:

BellaBrite WhiteforLife™ Program - You understand that you are receiving free shipping only on the initial shipment and that you are signing up for ongoing monthly shipments of the BellaBrite WhiteforLife™ Program to be sent each month for $78.41 plus $5.95 shipping. You can cancel at any time but shipments will continue until you take affirmative action to cancel. You can return any shipment for a refund of the product price only by contacting customer service within 30 days of that shipment’s initial shipping date. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable.
    One Month Supply – You will receive a one month supply at a discount of 10% off of the suggested retail price. You will pay a total of $129.99. You can return that shipment for a refund for any reason only by contacting customer service within 30 days of the shipment’s initial shipping date. All return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable

• mollyemt Sep 19, 2012

straight from their order page: it is called 'terms and conditions"

Purchasing from the Home Page

• Vl
    V. LaVerne Peters Oct 11, 2012

This is a complete scam!!! Do not place an order!! The same thing happened to me as all the others on this list! I ordered the trial product for bella brite and ivory white which is the promotion they were offering at $4. 90 each. They ended up charged me $78. 41 for bella brite and $76. 13 for ivory white. The entire cost was $159. 44. They were supposed to send "a trial sample" and i was supposed to have a few days to try it. . . They didn't do either! I received the package on a tuesday and they charged my account on 10 / 9 and 10 / 10. I hadn't even opened it! I called bella brite the next day to cancel and asked for my money back. A phone rep named jade told me "no they will not refund my money" and there was no supervisor there to speak with me! When i called ivory white the supervisor laughed at me and said "the answer is a big fat no!!) they should be put out of business! Who can i call to get reimbursed?
    V. Laverne peters

ann rimes Dec 17, 2013

they have taken two lots of 63.00 and i havent recieved any goods and im uable to cancel as i would have to cancel my card and then all my other direct debits cant be paid