Bell Mobility / escalation resolution team
I have a Bell turbo hub/personal hot spot which I use to travel so this year in October I used it for 16 days and cancelled it on October 28th. So I went into a Bell location to pay my bill and I was told it was not possible to pay your bill yet I would need to wait. I did not activate any online contact information with Bell this year because last time I did, I was sent a lot of SPAM without an unsubscribe button, which I think next year will be punishable be a fine up to 10 million. So this year, I contacted the escalation department and asked to be removed from all future solicitation correspondence and while in contact with the escalation department I asked about my bill. The Bill They gave me a billing cycle explanation, I should have it by November 16th and as expected with Bell it did not arrive. So on the 23rd, I emailed the Escalation department, Where my bill? The reply 2 days later was the bill was printed on the 15th and we put it in the mail and can be paid at the bank or online. How can I pay a bill without having a bill? The world according to Bell send it; Horse and carriage Snail mail Mental telepathy Hope for a miracle Carrier pigeon Bicycle courier So I have asked them to email me the bill 3 times now, reasons why they can't ; It was reprinted yesterday You will get it next week. I do not understand I do not know how to email We are in the communication industry It is confidential and privacy act will not allow it Maybe you will forget about it and we can charge you service fees.
More Bell Mobility Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - billing/ payment - customer service
- Bell Canada - bell internet tv billing.
- Bell Canada - mobile phone
- Bell Canada - customer support, technical support and management
- Bell Canada - all services.