Bell Canada / unethical behavior

1 Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

It was just yesterday Dec 26, 2017 9:30am. My wife and I went to NorthGate mall Regina Saskatchewan to upgrade her iphone 6s to iphone 8 plus. There were two people in the booth and looks like we were the only customer that time. I asked one of the agent if there have that model and said yes. My wife asked the agent if they have silver or gold and if she can have a look. The agent said yes and she put those two models on the glass counter. My wife was so excited and when she is trying to touch or physical hold and see. I was shocked.. The Agent said "Sorry, don't touch them until you paid them... " I was standing beside my wife and heard that words..." I was devastated and said to the agent.. I Asked Why and the manager said they have new policy and due the that black Friday day think they had some stolen phone from their booth..

I said cancel it I will not buy the phone . My Wife and I walked out and we went to other store and upgraded my wife phone to new Iphone Plus..

Comment, This kind bell agents should not be working on any Customer Service job. they don't know how to deal with customers.

I