Bell Canada — i'm complaining about all my services with bell canada.
I am terribly upset with Bell Canada support service. Thursday night I spent one hour one the phone trying to set up a service appointment at my home address in Toronto. She was not able to provide an appointment on Thursday night but I was told to call Friday morning. She gave me her ID # and a Service call # and the number of my account.
I called Friday morning! All the information she gave me was wrong. Including the number I was to call for Bell Fibe. I then spent another 1.5 hours in the morning trying to make an appointment. After 1.5 hrs on the phone, the representative assured me I would have a technician at my home in the afternoon.
The afternoon came and went. No service technician showed up. I called again and spend another 2 hrs one the phone. They went through procedure trying to get my Bell Fibe to work, to no avail. They set up an appointment for a service rep to come Saturday.
Today is Saturday, November 25th. A technician showed up at 10:30. It turns out he was the wrong technician because the work order said it was for satellite TV, which I don't have and they know that because I spent over an hour trying to trouble shoot my cable receiver yesterday!
Finally the right technician showed up around 1:15pm. It is now 3:08 and we still don't have cable access and now our internet isn't working.
I have lost 2 full days waiting to get my bell services to work properly. And, I've been paying for said services.
I'm am very frustrated and upset.
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.
- Bell Canada - outrageous landline phone bills