Bell Canada: Express Vu / complain on billing department rep.
I subscribed Bell Express VU 2 years ago and I'm glad I cancelled it last Sep. However, they still owe me $10.07 and I haven't received the cheque yet. Everytime they promise to send me within one billing cycle. So, I called yesterday and below is the complaint that i want to send to Bell Canada (I don't know how to complain to them directly):
I'm writing this e-mail to complain your billing inquiry department, specifically a guy working there, whose name is Matthew. I called [protected] at 2:16PM eastern time on 2/17/09, so if the call was recorded, you can track who I talked very easily.
I was an Express VU subscriber, but I cancelled the account in Sep. 2008. There is a credit of $10.07 in my account and I was kept being told by your representative that I would receive the cheque within one billing cycle, but as of today 2/17/2009, I have NOT received it yet.
So I called AGAIN, and below is the main points that your representative (Matthew) indicated:
1. It's already in process to issue the cheque, but nobody knows why it has NOT been sent out yet. Probably because $10.07 is not a lot of money, if the money is $300 or $400, Bell would issue the cheque more quickly. (By Matthew)
Me: I was told the same thing every time. But when can I get my money back?
Matthew:I checked your account, the money is in process to issue. But nobody knows why it has not been out yet.
Me: Why does it take that long? Every time you said it's only a couple of billing cycles,
Matthew: Probably because $10.07 is not a lot of money, if the money is $300 or $400, Bell would issue the cheque more quickly.
Me(angry): Even 1 cent, it's my money. I need it back.
2. Probably you (the caller) need to talk a lawyer to get the money back. (By Matthew)
Me: I need to talk to somebody who can resolve this issue, if you are not, transfer to your boss
Matthew: There is no body here can press.
Me: If you were me, what should you do?
Matthew: Probably you need to talk to a lawyer.
3. You (it means the caller: me) are not the customer any more. (By Matthew)
Me: Is this the manner to a customer?
Matthew: Your account was cancelled, you are not the customer any more.
Me: ..., that's why I cancelled my account.
I asked to talk to his boss, and he transfered my phone call to a French speaking guy, how SMART he is!
Basically, since the time that I used your service, I have not satisfied with your customer service. However, I never imagine Bell Express VU's customer service representative would be that BAD.
He does NOT benefit your company at all.
More Bell Canada: Express Vu Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service 
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors 
- Bell Canada - over billing 
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service 
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - customer service
- Bell Canada - fibre optic installation
- Bell Canada - reconnection
- Bell Canada - billing - been overcharged