Bell Canada Bell Aliant (Truro Mall) / bell canada / device alcatel idol 4 16gb silver / terrible customer service

1 Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada

On November 16 th my husband decided to surprise me with an early Birthday present, a new cell phone I'm old school and had an LG cell phone for four years it sat on the kitchen table and I took it to Doctors appointments until one day I thought I was going deaf and alas the phone volume was always getting lowered by my hand.I received the phone at four thirty and was amazed by what it all could do it sat on the kitchen table until Saturday when we took it back to the store to have all my contacts added.In my purse and back hom Sunday it sat and I was amazed at all the Aps that were downloading, Monday morning I asked my husband to show me how to answer the phone and he said " looks like there is a problem" he took it back to the store and told Chris who had sold Brent the phone who proceeded to take it under the lights looking for what?well well there it is he said a crack sorry no exchanges????what could he not put it in another box and explain that a crack had spread in shipping?and give us a replacement ?no, my husband was on the phone with Bell Aliant for fifty minutes!and she said he could give them half the retail price $299.99 was the price, Madison employee number ey69403 half $143.50 what ?we hadn't had the phone for even five full days.She asked why we didn't buy the warranty ?my husband said he was not asked!so now we have a broken phone, they did transfer all the data back to my old phone, but now we pay over ten dollars more! So sad I can't believe how cheap phones are made especially IDOL 4

Bell Canada Bell Aliant (Truro Mall)
Bell Canada Bell Aliant (Truro Mall)

Gi