Bell Canada / access to account internet usage history

1 Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada

My first 12 months with Bell (this time) is coming to a close and I'm not sure I want to continue with them as a service provider. In order to evaluate other service providers I wanted to see what my usage history has been while I am on unlimited internet service.

I signed into my account to access the info but Bell only provides the individual User's percentage of the overall account and nowhere do they provide the overall total. I contacted Technical and Customer Support and they are consistent with saying they cannot provide the information I am looking for. I told them I can see my usage under the Statistical Tools but it doesn't provide the usage period for me to know if it's a month, year or lifetime so I know they have the info, but Bell corporate chooses to not provide this information to their customers.

I was with Rogers a few years ago and I used to check regularly my usage but now I'm not sure if I need unlimited.

My new goal is move to another company... I am tired of these big companies that don't care about their customers and I'm willing to pay a bit more to get the service I want!

Be