Belk / customer service

Greensboro, NC, US Review updated:

I went to belk store number 0025 register 0019 in the friendly shopping center tonight 3/14/17 at 7:28pm. Associate Candice Pauline associate number 016748 was at the register by the door on the right with a nasty attitude to be a manager. I purchased 2 polo shirts from the boys sections and I asked Candice was everyone off because there was no one in the boys department, the womens department, the men's department and the department before her. Candice responded with a sarcastic response that there was a sign in the kids department stating go to the next register which it wasn't and started frown her face like she had an attitude. I could tell she had an attitude by her tone but I spoke to her nicely and advised her I was just asking a question. Being that she was a manager I expected a better attitude. That was not good customer service and almost made me not purchase my items when I come to this location at least twice a month. Next time I will probably choose another location due to her attitude. Thank you.

Ke
Mar 14, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 14, 2017

So you started with a smart ### comment, then accuse the employee of having a bad attitude when she responds to your smart ### comment?