Belkcoupons

On Sunday, April 30th I shopped at the store in Orangeburg, SC. I had a $30 off $100 purchase. I spent well over an hour finding items that met the coupon criteria. I checked the prices on the scanner located in the store. When I go to check out, I'm told I'm $4 short of the total, so I go pick out a pair of earrings that are, according to a sign on top of the jewelry display, on sale, 30% off. I take them back to add to my order, you know, to reach my $100.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Orangeburg, SCCashier says they are clearance and won't count towards my total. I go back and get a different pair of earrings. That worked. Now my grand total is $134!! Because one of the tops I purchased was a Doorbuster. I scanned that item and the price on the scanner was different that the price the cashier got. I paid and left, but next time I will leave it all sitting at the counter. Your coupons, and then the terrible accuracy of pricing makes it virtually impossible to take advantage of the coupon. JC Penney coupons are SOOOOO easy to use. And the Belk in Orangeburg is filthy!!

De