Beds.co.ukUnethical behaviour

On 3 May 2017 I purchased 2 Divan beds and phoned up on 11 May to check delivery status. I was told that in fact beds.co.uk would not deliver to my post code address even although my post code address is one of the codes which their website states that they deliver to?! When I made the expensive purchase on 3 May at no point during payment was I told that beds.co.uk could not deliver to my address - and then for a further 7 days, no one got in touch with me to inform me that there was a problem with delivery? Why is this? Why take my money and not fulfill your promise to deliver goods that are purchased. If I had not phoned to check today I may never have known what had happened to the beds or for that matter what had happened to my money!! The refund I have been promised by the less than helpful supervisor today will take 5 working days to be put back on my card - which leaves me another week without the chance to order these beds from a more honest and reputable company. How can companies get away with this horrendous customer service??

Sm