Beach Body / Product Partners / Resolution!

United States Review updated:

After reading everyone’s complaints about our company I have personally set out to try and help solve the problems some of you all seem to be having. I will only have access to this email account, so please I express patience if I have not responded in 24 hours. This also means that you will not have to deal with more than one agent in regards to your account. I am human too and I know how frustrating that can be! Especially when its about your finances! Beachbody is a wonderful company with a GREAT product; I would love for everyone to want to experience this for themselves without having to worry about anything else but your health and fitness. I pledge to make that happen for everyone.

Comments

Th
  10th of Feb, 2008
I have a problem with the company continusely billing my checking account. My account has been hit 3 times in the past two days. I only wanted the dvd and wanted to pay only for the dvd. Yet I have now paid for them several times. I need this taken care of asap or I will be forced to procede with legal actions.

Theresa Strong
Gi
  17th of Feb, 2008
This company BLOWS!!!!!!!

I am a "Coach" (actually, a ruby caoch with 9 people below me) and this company will bleed you DRY!!!! It is the quintesential pyramid sceem. Multi-level maketing at it's finest. Buyer beware!!!! First, it cast 39 bucks to sign up to be a caoch, 15 bucks a month for "website maintance, spend 50 bucks in volume in your store and than get two of your friends (they won't be your friends once you sign them up). Ok, than, once you get your sucker friends to join (like i did) you get customers from there marketing. solunds great! but, you have to pay out the ### to make any mony in this business. A recent rule change effective on feb 11, 08, makes coaches with customers have to be club members, so another 40 bucks a quarter. An even newer change says you will not get paid on customers from spacific tv marketing (yes, the marketing that gets the best paing customers). yes, there are people making thousands of dollars a month, but that won't be you! Those people are at the top of the pyramid. you are at the bottom, at best, you can work your way up to....the bottom. Good luck out there, and stear clear of this company
Je
  11th of Sep, 2008
I was so glad I ran across this message. My dad and I were trying to figure out how to cancel his order/account and to stop the vitamins from showing up at the door. I responded to this message and Pierre took care of everything. He did exactly what he said he'd do. He canceled the order and even reimbursed my dad's credit card for some of the vitamins. My dad doesn't use email, so I sent the info for him to Messageboards@beachbody.com and it was taken care of. Thanks, Pierre.

BeachBody Logo BeachBody