[Resolved] BE2 / unauthorized credit card charges
I am Risimati Petrus Lebisi phone number [protected] or [protected] email no. risimati.[protected]@drdlr.gov.za or [protected]@gmail.com banking with ABSA BANK, on the 22 December 2018 i authorised singles50company to deduct the amount of R396, 00 from my account as monthly installment and was done. on the 22/01/2019 at 22:01:56 the company (be2singles50) deducted the amount of R1, 999.00 in my account without my consent nor arrangements and no longer R396.00. i went to the bank for inquiry and i was told that the account which was used on the 22/12/2018 was used for the 22/01/2019 weather authorised or not it will go through using the same information i used before on the same account . i request for a refund because i was not aware that such huge amount from R396.00 to R1, 999.00 is a very big difference and i want to register for my kids and i dont have money now, can i have a refund please ?
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Be2 Customer Care's Response, Jan 25, 2019
Our customer service team will contact you to resolve this matter directly; on behalf of be2 and Singles50.
More BE2 Complaints & Reviews
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- [Resolved] Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- BE2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- BE2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- BE2 - free sing in and charges
- BE2 - withdrawing money without consent
- Be2 Took My Money - be 2 took my money
- BE2 - taking money without my consent
- Be2 Dating - using a dating profile and pictures without permission