BE2 / billing

1 Auckland, New Zealand Review updated:

I was signed into this site this month for $24 as offered on their website but dam goodness me I was charged for $299.00 and this is so sad and makes me gutted. I am a widow who worked hard for my life and this is what we get from these site.
I want my money to get refunded asap, and also want to close this dam account from this site. I am sooo sad to see how we have been treated as human being.

Thanks,
Litala Eliuta

Li
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2018

Hello

have you contacted the company? Email them on customerservices@academicsingles.co.nz and advise them that you want your membership cancelled immediately. If you don't they will debit your card again automatically once your membership expires. Once you have emailed them, make a copy and ring your credit card company. tell them you want to dispute a charge on your credit card and they will tell you how to do it. You will need to send them the copy of the email you have sent to Academic Singles that you have disputed the charge with them...You will need to cancel your credit card.

Please contact Academic Singles to cancel your membership. They ignored my cancellation email and tried to charge my card the second time and started sending me threatening emails but if I hadn't cancelled my card, they'd be charging me $269.70 every 3 months. Good Luck!