BBVA / credit card services
I recently received a BBVA credit card with an $8, 000 limit shortly after my wife opened a new business so I used this card and many others heavily. I ran this card near to its limit and then within the next 30 days payed it down to $1, 300 and all other cards to near ZERO obviously demonstrating my ability to pay my bills.
Within 10 days of my last payment to BBVA, you reduced my line of credit to only $2, 200 Well, you were the first card that I always used now you will be the last, I will pay off your balance next month and put your card in my drawer.
More BBVA Complaints & Reviews
- BBVA Compass Bank - frozen account 
- BBVA Compass Bank - non-sufficient funds charges 
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees 
- BBVA Compass Bank - excessive nsf fee 
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business! 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - branch manager, and employees at northport alabama branch
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - closed account for no reason and holding on to the funds
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - service bbva compass poor and rude customer service
- Compass Bank - service charges on an account that was closed 5 months ago. 
- BBVA Compass Bancshares / Compass Bank - poor customer service and bad practices