BBG Communications / Overcharge Scam
I'm in the US Army and was in port in Germany, on my way home to the US. I needed to call home to update my loved ones about our arrival time. The pay phone would not take my calling card and only accepted credit card. The charges were not explained or displayed whatsoever. BBG showed up in my account once on the day I made the phone call and again a few days later. I was grossly overcharged $75 in each of these account listings. I heard that some people were able to get their money back by going directly to their bank. I am going to try. $150 bucks! And why was I charged again days later?! A LOT of US Soldiers needed to call home in that airport. This company is BANKING off of people like us! Don't let them get you! Call your bank immediately!
More BBG Communications Complaints & Reviews
- BBG Communication London - Phone call with credit card 
- Bbg Luxumbourg (Bbg Communications) - Exceptional High telepnone cost from Germany to Inverness Scotland 
- Bbg Communications - Luxembourg - Outrageous Phone Call Rates 
- BBG Communications - Unathourized charge 
- BBG Communications - Charge ridiculous money on a local call 
- BBG Communications - rip off!
- BBG Communications - call charges and communication
- BBG Communications - bt payphone debit card call via bbg
- BBG Communications - credit card charges
- BBG Communications - unauthorized debit card charges