BBG Communication London / credit card phone call

1 PA, United States Review updated:

While on a recent trip to Mexico we made a 2 -3 min call to our son inlaw using a credit card from the hotel lobby. The purpose of the call was to give him our room # in the event of an emergency. Ten days later a charge of $41.50 usd was posted to our credit card account by a company called BBG located in London. We had no idea what this charge was for until we checked the internet and discovered that this is a communication company that has been scamming people using credit cards to make phone calls. We will certainly be disputing this fraudulent charge and calling Interval International our booking agent as well as the Villa del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta to discuss this incident. We urge anyone scammed by this company to do all you can to expose these thiefs.

Lo

Comments

• Je
      21st of Mar, 2010

I would like to direct any readers of this posting to go to a website I just published www.universalvacationclubmembers.com and read to your heart's content. It is addressing many issues and concerns with the Villa Group (Developer) and the UVC. If you are a UVC Member and would like to add your name to my UVC Member mailing list, please contact me via the “Contact Us” page on the site or send an email to jeffsuomi1@msn.com. Jeff Robbins.