Batteries Plus Bulbs / battery for my car

1 Phoenix, OR, United States

I ordered a battery for my car online and specified a store in Medford that was about Miles from me. It accepted the order and diverted it to the Eugene store that is over a 100 miles away?

Here is where this gets good. I get a confirmation saying that it is ready for pickup 100 miles away? So I call that store and he says I will cancel the order, issue a credit and send you a copy of it. well 24 hours goes by and no e-mail and no credit to my account. Next day I call Neal at the Eugene store he tells me he issued it, sent me a copy of the credit and he says it is out of his hands he sent it to accounting. I asked for the general managers phone and talked To Bob Carnes in I think Portland which was rude and quit aware of this practice. He tells me it will be 3-5 days before I see the credit? This is bull, and just a way to use my money. credits on cards can be issued just as fast as a debit.

So kudos to Sears they had what I needed and charged for a core charge that was issued the minute I brought back the old battery.

I am in my 60"s have been on both sides of these issues. I feel like Batteries plus allows these lousy accounting practices to exists to there advantage. I will never bother with doing business with again with them. These practices are unacceptable in today's market.

Ro