Batteries Plus Bulbs / battery for my car
I ordered a battery for my car online and specified a store in Medford that was about Miles from me. It accepted the order and diverted it to the Eugene store that is over a 100 miles away?
Here is where this gets good. I get a confirmation saying that it is ready for pickup 100 miles away? So I call that store and he says I will cancel the order, issue a credit and send you a copy of it. well 24 hours goes by and no e-mail and no credit to my account. Next day I call Neal at the Eugene store he tells me he issued it, sent me a copy of the credit and he says it is out of his hands he sent it to accounting. I asked for the general managers phone and talked To Bob Carnes in I think Portland which was rude and quit aware of this practice. He tells me it will be 3-5 days before I see the credit? This is bull, and just a way to use my money. credits on cards can be issued just as fast as a debit.
So kudos to Sears they had what I needed and charged for a core charge that was issued the minute I brought back the old battery.
I am in my 60"s have been on both sides of these issues. I feel like Batteries plus allows these lousy accounting practices to exists to there advantage. I will never bother with doing business with again with them. These practices are unacceptable in today's market.
More Batteries Plus Bulbs Complaints & Reviews
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - rip off 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - defective product 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - 15% restocking fee on "most returns"
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - terrible experience 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - dishonest and poor quality batteries, # 
- BatteriesPlus - harassment
- BatteriesPlus - cell phone battery replacement damage, terrible customer service.
- BatteriesPlus - iphone repair
- BatteriesPlus - battery replacement of galaxy s7
- BatteriesPlus - sales clerk / manager