Batteries Plus Bulbs

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

Battery for my car

Phoenix, Oregon
I ordered a battery for my car online and specified a store in Medford that was about Miles from me. It accepted the order and diverted it to the Eugene store that is over a 100 miles away?

Here is where this gets good. I get a confirmation saying that it is ready for pickup 100 miles away? So I call that store and he says I will cancel the order, issue a credit and send you a copy of it. well 24 hours goes by and no e-mail and no credit to my account. Next day I call Neal at the Eugene store he tells me he issued it, sent me a copy of the credit and he says it is out of his hands he sent it to accounting. I asked for the general managers phone and talked To Bob Carnes in I think Portland which was rude and quit aware of this practice. He tells me it will be 3-5 days before I see the credit? This is bull, and just a way to use my money. credits on cards can be issued just as fast as a debit.

So kudos to Sears they had what I needed and charged for a core charge that was issued the minute I brought back the old battery.

I am in my 60"s have been on both sides of these issues. I feel like Batteries plus allows these lousy accounting practices to exists to there advantage. I will never bother with doing business with again with them. These practices are unacceptable in today's market.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree