Bath & Body Works Direct / register associate

1 Grand Rapids, MI, United States

I went into your Woodland Mall Store in Grand Rapids Michigan. I had great service looking for what I wanted and even found a used product in the wrong bin that I wanted and the store gave me a deal!! I loved it!!

When I went to the counter to pay for my purchases your service desk girl didn't greet me nor speak till I spoke to her. When all done with the sale I happened to look down at the small register in front of me and realized my email was wrong? I said"wait a min, was that my email that just came up wrong?" He response "I don't know"? I said in return "could we possibly look at it and see? I'd like to get the emails, I've often wondered why I don't get emails from your store"? And her response "you will have to do it next time you come I have a long line of people behind you I don't have time to fix it for you right now."
Okay...so there was a line, but really?? There were several employees working that day she was the only register working. She certainly could have handle the situation a bit differently?! I work in service myself and know you take care of your customers and treat them with respect and dignity. If not as a business you FAIL! I know I am only 1 customer. But, I will never shop at this Bath and Body Works store again. I will purposely go to another or I will buy off line. Which in return she hurt the other businesses because I would probably buy from other stores in this Mall.

Robin Tyler