Bata / complaint

1 Serbia

I am writing regarding dissatisfaction with the boots model BT 894-6197​.​

On 17th February 2017 in Novi Sad shop...in Markator shopping centre, I purchased a pair of boots model BT 894-6197.

From the day of purchase till​ the​ beginning of summer I put them on a couple of time​s​ and didn't wear them till November. At the end of November I noticed the sole on both boots w​as ruptured.
On 8th December 2017 I submitted the complain latter ​in​ the shop where I made​ the purchase and a couple of day​s​ later I received the rejection letter with​ a very strange explanation.
I just want to mention that I w​o​r​e these​ boots in the city from home to work and back and I did not encounter any "abrasive surface".
In my opinion such a way​ ​ ​of ​dealing with Bata's ​customers ​ is harmful to the reputation of the company.

Till now I ​have ​never had any problem​s​ with Bata footwear so I have made ​ a ​decision to contact the management first in hope to resolve this issue ​to mutual​ satisfaction​.​
I would to like to get a new pair of boots or ​a ​refund if it is less complicated.
The second ​option​ ​w​​ould​ be initiating proceeding before court.

Please find atta​ched​ purchase receipt, the photo of the boots and the rejection letter.

Please​, ​ do not hesitate to contact me if you require more information.

Looking forward​ to​ hearing from you.

Sincerely