Bata / complaint
I am writing regarding dissatisfaction with the boots model BT 894-6197.
On 17th February 2017 in Novi Sad shop...in Markator shopping centre, I purchased a pair of boots model BT 894-6197.
From the day of purchase till the beginning of summer I put them on a couple of times and didn't wear them till November. At the end of November I noticed the sole on both boots was ruptured.
On 8th December 2017 I submitted the complain latter in the shop where I made the purchase and a couple of days later I received the rejection letter with a very strange explanation.
I just want to mention that I wore these boots in the city from home to work and back and I did not encounter any "abrasive surface".
In my opinion such a way of dealing with Bata's customers is harmful to the reputation of the company.
Till now I have never had any problems with Bata footwear so I have made a decision to contact the management first in hope to resolve this issue to mutual satisfaction.
I would to like to get a new pair of boots or a refund if it is less complicated.
The second option would be initiating proceeding before court.
Please find attached purchase receipt, the photo of the boots and the rejection letter.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you require more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
More Bata Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - the shoe received online for my prepaid order
- Bata India - showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes
- Bata India Pvt. Ltd. - wrong size shoe provided inside the box