Barton Publishing Inc / Non-authorised Credit Card Withdrawals
On 27 Oct. 2008 a Report was ordered ex Barton Publishing and cost of $19.95US made to our Credit Card. Then from 13 November monthly withdrawals of $29.95US - to a total of $119.80 US - have been made in the name of WELWATCHMD, which is a Barton Associate. There is absolutely no authority held by Barton Publishing/WelwatchMD to make these withdrawals and we have never subscribed to any of their Magazines or Publications since 27 October. It is disgraceful that a supposedly reputable business can allow these instances to happen as Google search confirms that ours is certainly not an isolated instance. I have placed the four transactions into Dispute with our Bank and made a formal request to Bartons for a full refund of $119.80, plus their confirmation that our Credit Card details have been deleted from their records.
More Barton Publishing Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges