Barton Publishing / Unauthorised Credit Card DEbits
I recently purchased an online GERD report from Barton Publishing for $19.95 which was provided without any problems. However, Barton Publishing passed on my credit card details to Well Watchers MD who have been debiting my credit card for $29.95 per month for something that I did not authorise nor want. Barton Publishing have advised that I "agreed" to the subcription to Well Watchers MD by not opting out after a supposed 14 days free trial of whatever it is they provide. This apparently is buried in the wording of the Barton Publishing invoice for the original GERD report.
I have attempted to cancel the unauthorised subscription to Well Watchers MD but as I don't have a user name nor password I am finding this very difficult and I have had to go to the trouble of contacting my financial institution to have my credit card cancelled and a new one issued, with all of the attendant hassles this entails.
Anyone considering doing business with Barton Publishing should be aware of their unethical business practices and should be very wary of providing them with their credit card details.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges