Barrhead Travel Service / customer service
I visited the silver burn store in April where we booked 11 nights in zante. This included flights, hotel and car parking at Newcastle. The lady serving us was also going to message the hotel and jet 2 to let them know we were getting married in zante while there and ask if we could have honey moon suite etc.
I then visited the Ayr store last week to see if we had been able to get these things sorted and was disgusted with the rudeness of the staff and how unwilling they were to help me out, and the problem seemed to be because I had booked it at silverburn and not Ayr. So after walking out the shop, my partner and I went to the silverburn shop, for them to tell us the car parking wasn't in the deal and that nobody had messaged the hotel to ask about room or inform jet 2. My parents have booked to stay in exact same hotel with everything the same as us and in a superior room through travel republic and have got their holiday for £800 less than us and I am disappointed with the service I'm receiving. It's stressful enough planning a wedding, never mind having to chase up things about the holiday, which we though would be the easiest part.
More Barrhead Travel Service Complaints & Reviews
- Barrhead Travel - travel insurance 
- Barrhead Travel - card payment charge 
- barrhead travel agents - about hotel and flight 
- Barrhead Travel - insurance 
- Barrhead Travel - food poisoning
- Barrhead Travel Service - booking ref 6198747
- Barrhead Travel Service - poor service
- Barrhead Travel Service - hotel booking
- Barrhead Travel Service - hotel
- Barrhead Travel Service - lack of support and communication