Barnes and Noble / return policy scam
When I purchased a Nook Color from the B&N store, I was suggested to use gift cards for the purchase so that I can use a promotion to get $20 back, sweet right? The part they do NOT tell you is, if you return the product, all you get is $200 worth gift cards, NO option to credit your money back to your credit card. Basically, they render their product impossible to return. If you try to return it like I did, you get no money back, they steal your money, and you get stuck with a high amount of useless gift cards that you will never ever use. Basically, they close all venues for you to return the product and get a refund.
My advise to everyone is steer clear of Barnes & Noble, since their business practices are dishonest. They do big mistakes as they did in my case, and they don't admit their mistake. All they care is how they can sit on your hard earned money, buy luring you by phony promotions to prevent you from ever being able to return their undesirable products. I am truly sorry to be so stupid to ever step in their store, at least you don't repeat my mistake!
More Barnes and Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - workers
- Barnes And Nobles - an online order
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - farmingdale college bookstore
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - return book-louisiana state university at alexandria