Barclay Card / Poor customer service & receiving the amount
I’m the customer of Barclays in India (Nov. 2007 – till date), I m not using this card for my regular uses, I use this card only once and that the mistake i made in my life. Dont ever believe on the customer care people misguide you and never tell you the truth behind so-called customer care service. They offer me the medical insurance service through this card, when i told them that i don’t want they told me Do not worry if you canceled this then you Do not have to pay any single rupee. When i canceled that police within the month of period i inform them that i canceled that policy, they said ok no need the approach to Barclay the if you canceled that policy and you don’t have to pay any thing.
But after a month of period when i received the statement it showed that the amount is credited when i called up again they said don't worry you will received next month the corrected statement. In month of June i received the SMS that your card is suspended due to the outstanding When i approach again then again told me the same sentence that we will reverse that amount you will received the corrected statement.
But this is the September month the situation is same and they not doing any thing about my query but they are very particular to send the reminder SMS and reminder Recorded call. They also mention one number that is relation the dispute department. I tried that number so many time number never getting connected.
After the 10 month they are now saying the new thing that you not informed the Barclays card department for cancellation.
I required your suggestions and guideline to avoid the further complications
More Barclay Card Complaints & Reviews
- Barclays Bank Draft - Draft is original or not and send this name or not 
- Barclays Bank - Unfair practice for balance transfer 
- Barclay Card Us - Apple's unholy alliance 
- Juniper Bank - Do not do business with these bank! 
- Juniper Bank - Fraud and scam 
- Barclays Bank - account closed 24%
- Barclays Bank - swift transmission
- Barclays Bank - current accounts
- Barclays Bank Plc. - Unauthorized credit card charges
- Barclays Bank - Unethical behaviour