Bank Of The Philippine Islands [BPI] / customer service/gross incompetence

1 Philippines

I'm currently overseas and need to move money from my BPI bank account in the Philippines to New Zealand. I've been sending multiple emails to the bank's customer service (expressonline@bpi.com.ph) asking how to process the transfer.
My email was easy to understand to ensure the least amount of confusion.
"I'm currently in New Zealand and might need to transfer funds from my BPI account to my New Zealand bank account. How can I do this?"
9 days later, there was still no response from anyone from the bank. I sent my email again.
When I finally get a reply, it's about how to send money to the Philippines and not out of it. Worst part is the text was just copied from the bank's website. I clarified that I did not want to send money to the Philippines. I needed to move money from the Philippines to New Zealand.

The next response is again the same kind of information. It's text that was copied from the bank website about how to send money to the Philippines.

It has now been 15 days since my first email and I am no closer to getting the information I need.

All I needed was information on how to transfer money from BPI to my New Zealand bank account.

Pa