Bank Of America / scam and abuse!

2-5 1207 market streetWheeling, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3042332440

I am a business owner... I applied for a business bank of america visa card... For money in money out use for customers paying by cash and repaying there purchase with a credit card... Never was late with payments paid the balance... But but... Bank of america visa never told me that they charge a daily interest rate and inhinded charges on top of there monthly interest rate... Which we were unaware of... After three years... $15, 000.00 dollars of interest was added on to the visa card... Can this be real... How can they get away with this robbery... We finally got a loan and closed the acct. And please be aware of this horrible company... I hope this helps people out there thinking about a credit card for there business...

Comments

• In
      9th of Jun, 2009
    Bank Of America - tax mess up
    chicago

they did not pay my property tax from the escrow account.
    I called them a few times to correct the problem in vain.
    a phone call takes more than 10 minutes and were disconnected.
    I am not going to do business with them at all.
    The worst service with all the bank I do business!
    It is a nightmare.

23rd of Jun, 2009
    Bank Of America - breach of contract
    Bank of America Gold Option Line of Credit
    Georgia

I am listed as a co-signer on a Gold Option Line of Credit. I was unknowledgeable and unconsenting to the Terms of Agreement. I requested a copy of the original application which contains no signature. I have even filled out a non-responsible form with the primary and was denied. I have submitted disputes with the credit bureaus, ftc and the occ.

• Kd
      10th of Jul, 2009
    Bank Of America - THIEFS
    FIA CARD SERVICES
    Mississippi

My Fiancee' has a credit card through bank of america or fia card services, I gave them permission to take a ONE time payment out of my bank account, well they decided to help themselves to my money today and I want it back I did not give them permission for another payment but they stole my money!!!what do we do?

• Am
      10th of Jul, 2009

Maybe the bank made a mistake. Just give them a call and they will refund the money to you.

• Na
      18th of Jul, 2009
    Bank Of America - Awful everything
    bankofamerica.com

I was a victim of fraud.Someone stole my idenity and opened an account using my identity online and stole my money out of my real account .The charged me for the investigation, that was their mistake and closed my account without reinbursing my money they promised in writing.

• Wi
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    Bank Of America - Fraud from account
    Englewood
    Florida

There was a withdrawal of the amount $7.95 from www.fedgrantusa.com. Phone 877-4795-1273. I want to report this as fraud from my checking account. Account ending 901.

William Herron

Also a charge taken out of my ccount of $59.95.
    Please look into these.

23rd of Jul, 2009

MADAM IF YOU WHISH TOO HALVE THESE'S CHAGRE'S CECHKED ITNO I WOLD SUGEST THAT U COCTNACT YOU'RE BANAK ISNTED OF CONPLAIBTSOARD, COM

MY FREND I WOLD NOT ESXEPCT YOU'RE BANCK TOO OCHEK THSI WEB STIE HONET'SLY MY FREND

WHERE YOUO DIRCECTED TOO THSI WEB STIE FREUDULETNLTY??

IT SEME'S ### IF U HALVE A LEGIT A MIT CONCERN'S HOW EFER, , BET'S OF LCUK IN GETING TOO THE BTOTOM OFF THSI PORBOLEM'S

BLESING'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• Li
      24th of Jul, 2009

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME IS IT FOR REAL?http://wwwbankof america.com/privacy/update.jsp thank you lisa

• Li
      24th of Jul, 2009

i need to know if someone else is trying to get my info?

• De
      31st of Jul, 2009
    Bank Of America - Checking
    Bank of America

Beware of Bank of America's new checking policies. They will give you a overdraft fee before your transaction even posts. They now have changed their rules to make even more money. They just started a extended overdraft fee. It states that if you account is in the negative for more than 5 business days that you will receive a extended overdraft fee of $35 and they consider Saturdays and Sundays to be business days.

• Am
      1st of Aug, 2009

Here's a thought. Why don't you make sure you have enough money in your account at all times and you won't have to worry about overdraft fees at all? Just because you make a purchase and plan to add money to your account before the purchase posts doesn't take away from the fact that you made a purchase without having enough funds to cover it. Sorry, nice try.

• Rb
      5th of Aug, 2009
    Bank Of America - possible loan fraud
    bank of america
    Clearlake Oaks
    California

BANK OF AMERICA HAS AND IS PRACTICING LOAN MODIFICATION FRAUD BY FAILING TO NEGOITATE IN GOOD FAITH LOAN MODS. THEY ARE ONLY MODIFYING APX 4% OR LESS OF THERE LOANS AND WOULD PREFER TO LEAD ITS BORROWERS ON UNTIL ITS TO LATE OAND FORCLOSE ON YOU . WHILE THIS IS ALL HAPPENING THEY ARE PAYING THEMSELVES HUGE BONUSES AGAIN .EVERONE NEEDS TO CONTACT THERE NEWS SERVICES AND ELECTED OFFICIALS TO FILE COMPLAINTS .

• Go
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Bank Of America - Bank of America: Extended Overdrawn
    Georgia

Is this how BOA is reporting their massive PROFITS????? They sneaked in this extended overdraft charge. It used to be one 35 dollar charge per transaction. now they will charge you the 35 dollars and an additional 35 on the 6th day. They did not give a notice about this. Yet they delay in crediting checks deposited. This smells like a much needed LAW SUIT. I am taking my business elsewhere!

• Cf
      11th of Aug, 2009

i deposit cash appen one day and they credit next day they say because was after hours but i did it inside the branch so what happen is the same day i make the deposit some charges aply to my accoun and they charge me overdraf fees 3 times $35.00 dlls when i make the deposit in cash that same day UNBELIVABLE

• Ci
      12th of Aug, 2009

They just did the same thing to me!!! I did receive an over-draft notice in the mail giving me 5 days from the date my account became overdrawn to pay my over-due charges. In doing so it would save me from receiving an additional "extended overdraft charge" of $35.00 - this was something new! Well, needless to way. when I received this notice it was 2 days AFTER the 5 day period! Too much! and yet so typical of B of A. I've had it with them and don't know why I've put up with them as long as I have. I tried to fight this with them but they wouldn't budge. How petty can you get?! I told them that things like this is like stealing money right out of their customers pockets!!! They didn't give a sh** - I've since changed banks.

• Ra
      17th of Aug, 2009

BoA**holes reduced my credit line on 8/11 this year.
    I found out when my card was denied when I tried to purchase $30 in groceries.
    Only had $1000 with a $2000 credit line that they reduced to $1100 without telling me.
    I thought Congress just passed a law against this type of action?

We bailed these jerks out and they still crap all over us!

1st of Sep, 2009
    Bank Of America - checking account/savings account
    Bank of America Florida
    Rock Island Road
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    bankofamerica.com

I have a checking and savings with this bank with direct deposit of my pay check. They received my pay and charges at the sametime resulting in a $1.04 deficit. They charged my account over $105.00 in overdraft fees!
    I've seen other posts here and realize this is a very common occurance. They are absolutely correct in the this bank is a SCAM! I am closing my account immediately and recommend everyone else to do the same!!!

1st of Sep, 2009

A Year ago I decided to try the services of Bank of America - it was a very disappointing experience. I did close my accounts very soon and recommend also everyone else to do the same!!! I agree totally and completely: This bank is a SCAM!

• Jm
      16th of Sep, 2009

Bank of America is evil... the problem with this company is they state you can manage your account via checkbook and online but they hold your atm/debit postings back tell a date they fill is worthy of posting. Causing massive overcharges and fees on your account. Be for worned as yesturday I had the account manager of a California branch tell me that you can not count on the online system to manage your account as they state due to there internal system does not mimick the online and online you will not see all your transactions. The bank was rude and said there was nothing they could do since it was there system that held all my drafts tell the 8th of the month even though some of my debits were done back on the 4th of the month causing several about ten over draft fees in the amount of 35.00 a pop. They said it wasn't personal but I have had several people tell me this bank has done the same thing to them and they wavied it but I came in polite and they refused and made fill like I do not know how to manage my account. If you can avoid this company due so with all your might. They are greedy and do not care about there customers. They will blame you tell the end. How are you supose to know that a debit charge that should come out on that exact day would not hit your account tell four days later. They said it was due to a holiday and a weekend but when does the computer for atms transactions shut down? I have made several transactions with this bank on a weekend and never had them hold my money tell four days later in less it was credit debit always came out on the same day. They hold your money tell it is fit for them. Do Not Do Not Do Not go to this bank... You will have mulitiple poblems on all of your accounts. And I have had all kinds of accounts with tham that I have gradually closed out due to rude, mean, and non-understanding company.

• Cl
      18th of Sep, 2009

I've had constant problems with BofA.

I call and complain and they return part of what they purloin.

I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and The Office of the Comptroller of Currency. below are their web sites where you file a complaint electronically. I also found this organization and filed a complaint with my congressman.

everyone here should do the same.