Bank Of America / scam and abuse!

2-5 1207 market street, Wheeling, WV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3042332440

I am a business owner... I applied for a business bank of america visa card... For money in money out use for customers paying by cash and repaying there purchase with a credit card... Never was late with payments paid the balance... But but... Bank of america visa never told me that they charge a daily interest rate and inhinded charges on top of there monthly interest rate... Which we were unaware of... After three years... $15, 000.00 dollars of interest was added on to the visa card... Can this be real... How can they get away with this robbery... We finally got a loan and closed the acct. And please be aware of this horrible company... I hope this helps people out there thinking about a credit card for there business...

Comments

28th of Sep, 2014

I have had my account for 15 years. On Wednesday, 9-24-2014, I made a deposit via the ATM and made a withdrawal as well. Nothing unusual. Paper receipts and email receipts. Later in the day, I tried to make a debit purchase for sandwiches and it was denied. Very odd. Attempted to access my account online and it was gone. The website stated no such user. I tried to call to no avail. I used the chat feature online and after several transfers I was referred to a phone number for Risk Management. I called and was told my account was closed and that I was not owed an explanation. I argued that fact and was then told I violated the deposit agreement. I did nothing that day that I haven't done a thousand times in 15 years. I have gotten no emails, no postal mail, no nothing from Bank Of America. Even the branch referred me back to Risk Management. I intend to seek out the opinion of counsel. I am sure my remaining funds will be confiscated as fees. All the automatic payments are bouncing, checks rejected, etc. This has left my finances in a mess and will, I'm sure, effect my credit. I will ever do business with a major bank again.

• Ar
      11th of Mar, 2015

I just recieve of Bank of America of by mail reference number Az1-2002013 they asking about my information needed about country of citinship, if I don't respond it might to close my accounts.and I call the service of B Of A.they said they didn't sent anything to my mail like this.GOSH this scam

• We
      5th of Oct, 2015

I received a call this morning saying that BA thanking me for telling them for telling of my travel plans. The thing is I do not have BA account, my phone # is 702-982-5131 Wesley J Salter.

• Re
      7th of Dec, 2015

When notified that the elite rewards program was ending, I immediately checked my account. I was able to purchase $100 gift cards to Macy's. Today I attempted to use two of the cards. BOTH of them were no good - no money on either one! This was the first time I attempted to use them.

• Wa
      14th of Dec, 2015

On September 15 2015 my debit card was compromise due to a data compromise and I get fraud emails and cell phone calls stateding they are from the Bank of America fraud department

• Ba
      28th of Mar, 2016

After my online banking session, BofA took me to a survey page & mentioned they are giving a free gift for taking survey. After survey, I selected a pendant for my wife. It said there is a S&H charge of 5.99. I paid using my credit card. After 15 days I saw a charge of 98$ on my credit card. I asked the company which sent the pendant why they charged 98$. They mentioned in terms of agreement it is written if I don't like the gift, I've to return it back within 14 days. Otherwise they will charge 98$. BofA has agreements with such Scammers, stealers, etc. I called their customer care, they mention put a complaint online. If you take a survey & rewarded for time you take, I don't understand why they advertise they are giving free gift when it is not FREE. Nothing is free in this world. Don't ever fall for these FREE stuff. That too from BoFA. They are the ultimate fraudsters.

• Ju
      12th of Aug, 2016

YES they did since the last 20-years. First I didn’t believe this story people shared online. After more evidences are collected and analyzed I am so convinced that Banks scammed, misled, stolen and control our politicians. These crooks are too clever, they own the majority U.S. trial courts and courts of appeals to give us a run-around. Banks hire corrupt lawyers inside out the courts (using the stolen moneys called lobbyist moneys) to give the impression that they use the right codes to dismiss cases, and they never want to go through trial for fearing the truth will reveal their secrecy. This affects the productivity of the country. WE’VE BEEN RIPPED OFF NOT ONLY ON OUR MORTGAGE, BUT ON OUR RETIREMENT AS WELL since the inception of Fannie-May Freddy-Mac, of the last 20 years to 2008 and more rip-off ahead. Attached are shared links I received via network, feel free to share. BANKS MOVE OUR RETIREMENT TO LEND TO US. Don’t jump to conclusion so quick on your 401k, IRA etc, if your numbers look good, that’s because Banks controls our 401k moneys, they give fictitious numbers on our reports like Bernard Madoff did to make believe you are not being scammed, but you will discover the truth sooner or later and no courts could help you. We all are victims of the 1%; Hillary will win because the %1 paid to have her do the dirty work for them, Learn their secrecy of stealing here and how corrupt authorities will bring America the ending calamity ahead: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqs7zg7dRLmHaiosKlumjfcYTQk

• Ju
      23rd of Aug, 2016

I agree 100%

• Gr
      7th of Feb, 2017

On 1-31=17 l received a bank draft from citibank for the sale of my motorcycle, l called their automated system and check # 411634552 for $ 4200.00 is not on their list of bank checks. l deposited it into my checking account on monday 2-7-17 if the check is no good do l get charged and how do l get this guy thrown in jail charles papp. [protected]@tampabay. rr.com 727-902-0332, l still have the bike, l was waiting for the check to clear.

28th of Jul, 2017

For the last two weeks I have been receiving calls from a mr peterson mega millions saying that I had won $5 mollion dollars, 1-404-382-6411. has called five times yesterday and four times today. yesterday he gave me a phone number for bank of america and told me to select option #3. the out going message then says that your phone# is recognized and them congratulates me on winning $20 million. i'm upset because they are using the bank's name the phone # that I was given is 1-805-310-4642.

• Jh
      26th of Sep, 2017

I received a call from michael anderson, 1-876-474-6584, who claimed to be a customs officer in las vegas. he informed me that I am a bank of america lottery winner. he told me to call bank of america in california at 1-805-310-4642 for a wire transfer code and a pin number. I called and received a recorded message saying they were holding 20 million dollars in an account for me. michael anderson said I need to pay 1% of 20 million dollars ($2000.00) in time payments or cash, to mr. bill bradley, president of the federal trade commission, for a final approval stamp. once the fee is paid, I can then go to the bank of america and pick up my money. the bank of america in my area said this is a scam. mr. bill bradley called my home at 10:25 a. m. today. I asked him to put notification of my award winnings in writing and transfer the money to the local bank of america in my area. i'm still waiting...

• Ww
      23rd of Oct, 2017

They are the mafia bank they need to be broken up and put under federal reserve as bank of the united states

• Ph
      21st of Nov, 2018

Phone no.785-480-3150, 786-458-7878, 727-835-8246 Florida and 702-475-5182 Las Vegas NV This is for fraugulent charges against by credit card. Thank you Pjil Middletonb 3.9ij

• Ph
      21st of Nov, 2018

This is about fraudulent charges on my credit card