Bank Of America / fraud and deception
My loan was purchased by BOA from Countrywide.My income was reduced almost 70% from date of loan until present. I applied for a remodification (presidents protection for consumers right) and was told that if I caught payments up, they would remodify the loan under the lower interest rate, presently 5.7%. After payments caught up, they said I made loan 30 days before the elegibility date of the remodification date. Once again I fell behind and applied again and this time I was told that my income was too low to qualify for the new payments.Keep making the original payments $728.00. My ss income is $1000. monthly.
I am now almost 70 years old and everything I have ever worked for is being taken by BOA and I will be on the street. I feel that my tax money was used by BOA to set me out on the street. Thanks Mr. President.
Anyone else want to thank BOA and the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT?
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America - dishonest refinance good faith estimate
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing