Bank Of America / home refinance
My wife and I have excellent credit. Because of the low current rates we found we could go from 11years to 10 years on a mortgage saving us about 38, 000 dollars.
We began this process on Oct. 27th. Hardly ever a word. We occasionally receive an email asking for another current pay stub, or a misc. form. A promise saying that "it should be closing soon".
It is now March 1st and this is just nonsense that it would take a mortgage company this long to do a refi.
After reading so many other complaints, I don't think I want to trust Bank of America to service a loan that they are unable to complete.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns