Bank Of America Credit Card Fraud / refusal of fraud complaint

PO Box 52302Phoenix, United States
Phone: 602-597-4112
I have been a victim of Identity Theft since 2000. I am still fighting fruad accounts and on June 2008, I got into a big mees with Bank Of America. On 06/09/08, I received a email message that they detected "irregular credit card activity" on my account. I immediately called to speak to the FRAUD Dept, and I was informed that on 06/07/08, there were 7 outstanding ATM authorizations all made with less than 5 mins. I immediately told them that I didn't do them and that I did now realize that I had left my VISA card at a restaurant with my driver's license on June 06.

They since have denied my claim based on other previous claims and that I didn't contact them on June 6th about my missing card. I tried to explain that I didn't realize it was missing until I got the email from them. Now they say I have to pay the fraud charges. I have conatcted the FTC, the credit bureraus and now the Comptroller of Currency, all who have asked them to send me copies of the "fraud Transactions". As of now they still have not replied to me or any agencies requests. I think Bank Of America is lying when they advertise ZERO % FRAUD LIABILITY!
Tg