Bank Of America Corporation

Posted: May 18, 2017 by

claims department, and bank service

On March 30, 2017 I made a fraud claim against my account for uber charges I did not make in California. I have never been to California at all and I did not make these charges. Well I made the claim over the phone sitting in the bank. Apparently after I made the claim the next day 2 other claims were made on my account for the same charges. It is now May 18, 2017 and Bank of America has taken over $800 dollars out of my account for 2 claims that I didn't make. When I talked to the claims department I was told that they see where the mistake was made and that it is there fault but I have to pay the money back that I never knew was in my account. Now they have my account at a negative -320.19 because they messed up. And every time I said I am going to get a lawyer. The phone hung up. I have been calling the bank since May 10, 2017 and it is now May 18, 2017 and they have taken over 800 dollars out of my account without notifying me and without telling me who made the other 2 claims on my account.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree