Bank Of America / check reorder
I have been a customer of Bank of america for many years, as has my husband.
I have my own checking account, plus a joint checking account with my husband.
We are Advantage customers with BOA.
We are never supposed to be charged for our checks, as we are Advantage, and keep a sufficient balance in our accounts.
However, when I tried to order my checks, online, as usual, I was going to be charged $30!
They tried this once before, and I was assured it would not happen again.
this time no matter who I spoke to by phone, I got not satisfaction, just a run around, and the so called "specialists", were not even in this country. At thqt point I hung up very, very angry.
I went to my local bank brancgh, and got so satisfaction from a teller, so I spoke to one of the so-called "speialists" at a desk, and finally after much time and aggravation, got my check order for free, as I am always supposed to do.
No wonder this bank is in such difficulty, they treat good customers like dirt!
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - fraud claim investigation dept
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service
- Bank Of America 3120 St. Paul St - improper service
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns