Bank Of Africa / The same scam!

I also got the same scam! Just look...

You can now email me at: aicha_diop001@yahoo.com

- Attention: Please; I am Mrs Aicha Diop.the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in Banque international du Burkina-Faso (BIB). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $8.3million immediately to your private account.The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Mr. Jose G. Sau from Lima Peru who died along with his entire family in the Benin plane crash 2003 and since then the fund has been in a suspenseaccount. After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr Jose G. Sau died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of (6) six years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you therecognition and have the fund transfer to your account. The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. More details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you. Your Full Name...Your Sex...Your Age...Your Country...Passport / driving license...Marital Status...Your Occupation...Your Personal Mobile Number...Your Personal Fax Number...Thanks Mrs Aicha Diop AUDITS & ACCOUNTS DEPT (B.I.B)

Bank Of Africa Foundation Logo Bank Of Africa Foundation