Banfield Pet Hospital / scam and cheating
My cat was having problems breathing and meowing because she swallowed something. We went to banfield, but when the vet found that the cat didn't have a vaccine for 2 years he panicked. He said he cannot do anything with the cat because if someone gets scratched, the cat will have to stay in isolation at banfield for 10 days and the person that got scratched will have to get medical examinations. They wanted to give my cat FIVE xrays, 2 blood checks and a bunch of other things which would cost me almost $1800.
I went to a private animal hospital, the vet took a leather glove, held my cat and gave vaccinations. He put something into my cat's throat and removed a little marble. My total cost = $170.
More Banfield Pet Hospital Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - malpractice
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan / teeth cleaning / money grabbing practices
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet services
- Banfield Pet Hospital - I will never return
- Banfield Pet Hospital - pet insurance