Menu
Divine Animal Hospital
reviews & complaints

Divine Animal Hospital
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaint
0 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Divine Animal Hospital. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
12:48 pm

Divine Animal Hospital - sorry vet care

Had a csection done by emergency. They dont have the ethics i expect from a vet I plan to use. They dont care about the animals involved. They charge more than they quote. The surgical area was not done up to par. My dog ended up having to have more vet care elsewhere due to the lower than expected quality of care that was given. The sutures I have never seen such a sorry job. Katie then ended up with a severe yeast infection inside the valley of skin that was stitched together. A huge two inch wide area and inside that was a glued surgical cut. You will find better care elsewhere is all i am saying. The one pup that was saved i had to save as they handed her off to me saying she had a slight heart beat and I could either save her or we can let her pass. I've never had a vet not try to save a patient. I asked for dopamine to save the pup and was told it was expired. They are suppose to throw expired meds away. I am not happy with with the care my dogs recieved. I just wanted to warn others and if you decide to use them then I tried at least to warn you.

Read full review of Divine Animal Hospital