Ballys Total Fitness / Membership scam!
In feb of 07 went to check out the fitness center to put my daughter in there but a had a salesman that not only gave me the wrong info but also told me that we would sign up for the program, but if we did not pay the total down payment then the contract would be null and void. So at that time i couldn't do it, so i didn't make the last down payment so to show us the little people that they could yield this in front of us. They sued me for a membership that we didn't use. So whats going on is that the corporation of ballys is good as other companies they don't keep their word.
More Ballys Total Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Bally Total Fitness - Employees are poor with customer service 
- Bally Total Fitness - Prostitution masked with personal training 
- Bally Total Fitness - CANCELLATION DEPARTMENT 
- Bally Total Fitness - Canceling Membership 
- Bally Total Fitness - Sex in the bathrooms in steamrooms at Bally's in Downey 
- Bally Total Fitness - national lifetime membership
- Ballys Total Fitness - Unprofessional
- Bally Total Fitness - Club Condition, Cancellation Policy 
- Bally Total Fitness - Wrong Billings and Wrong Info on my A/C
- bally totall fitness - missrepresentation, bad service