Bali Blinds / Blinds DO NOT Fit and company is refusing to replace them

1 Corpus Christi, TX, United States Review updated:

We completed our new home in November 2008 and needed blinds. We were lured in with low prices and of course the Home Depot support structure. We paid for HD to measure the blinds and they sent their contractor to do this. When the new blinds were received and the installers showed up. There were several blinds that did not fit properly. One of them did not even go more than 3/4's of the way down the window, it was too short. ALL of the arched window blinds were wrong. Bali's response was "stretch them" which of course is NOT POSSIBLE given the material has NO STRETCH capability. Since then, we've been in a back and forth about who is responsible for these errors. The contractor who has been wonderful and HD who has been wonderful are faced with a company in the Bali Blinds Company that is completely irresponsible and whose product support is the worst I've seen in my entire career. I would STRONGLY SUGGEST you avoid Bali Blinds as our experience is terrible and we continue to have windows which are not covered and we're in the process of going back and forth with Bali about their complete incompetence.

Ca

Comments

12th of Jun, 2009

I bought blinds from a company called AC Blinds and they are faulty and the installer refuses to do anything. I want to make a complaint against his company. Can you advise me my contact number 07877-689829 many thanks.

12th of Jun, 2009

I got a company call AC Blinds to install blinds in my property and the blinds are faulty and the supplier is not replacing them can you advise me on what I need to do thanks.

• Ga
      10th of Jun, 2011

I've just bought a Bali/vinyl horizontal at Home Depot on 23rd Street/Manhattan/Home Depot. There is a fundamental flaw with the design. The blind does not close on the inverse (reverse) side as explained by the clerk. It only closes completely in one side as oppose to both sides. It does let light in because the slats point downwards as oppose to upwards. The designer should be fired for incompetence.

• Ri
      20th of Jan, 2014
    Bali Blinds - Gaps in valances
    The Home Depot
    5600 South Chambers Rd
    Aurora CO

I ordered Bali Blinds and was provided blinds with valances that had large gaps. Home Depot said they would provide glued valances twice but failed to follow through. They only offered a 10% discount and would not refund my money or take the blinds back.