Balboa Insurance / Wells Fargo / poor service!

I have been with Wells Fargo for 2 1/2 years and have never been without full coverage insurance. I started receiving notices that I would need to provide proof of insurance if I haven't already to this Balboa Insurance. I disregarded the first couple of notices because I knew that They had my insurance information on file. Then I started getting these constant, harassing phone calls several time a day. hey kept telling only a partial payment had been made and that I owed for the insurance. I argued them down that I've always had full coverage insurance without a lapse. to make a long story short, I have faxed and called Balboa 2x and I'm still being harassed by Wells Fargo and treated rudely. When I demanded to speak to a supervisor, the lady told me she would get me a supervisor and them slammed the phone down. I told them this was unlawful practice and I will go to the Insurance Commissioner. I am fed up now with this and I strongly suggest if there are other customers out there experiencing the same situation, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY!!!

Comments

• Fa
      27th of Oct, 2008

We bought a homerowner's policy from Balboa in Bay St. Louis Ms. We bought the policy because an excursion if your house explodes due to wind you are covered. Katrina took our house it was proven to be wind..our wind & hail paid in full. Balboa sent some one out who never contacted us and we recived a letter stating our house showed edvence flood . Well our house wasn't there I don't know where the were but it wasn't where my house use to be. We call, sent letters they never returned a call. We seen we were getting no where we hired an attorney. In 2008, it was placed in front a judge and we had a case and before the settlement conference they have appealed. I'm glad we had oyher means or we would be homeless.