Balboa Insurance / Wells Fargo / poor service!
I have been with Wells Fargo for 2 1/2 years and have never been without full coverage insurance. I started receiving notices that I would need to provide proof of insurance if I haven't already to this Balboa Insurance. I disregarded the first couple of notices because I knew that They had my insurance information on file. Then I started getting these constant, harassing phone calls several time a day. hey kept telling only a partial payment had been made and that I owed for the insurance. I argued them down that I've always had full coverage insurance without a lapse. to make a long story short, I have faxed and called Balboa 2x and I'm still being harassed by Wells Fargo and treated rudely. When I demanded to speak to a supervisor, the lady told me she would get me a supervisor and them slammed the phone down. I told them this was unlawful practice and I will go to the Insurance Commissioner. I am fed up now with this and I strongly suggest if there are other customers out there experiencing the same situation, SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY!!!
More Balboa Insurance / Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - banking
- Wells Fargo - change of address 
- Wells Fargo - merchant service fail to process nightly batches
- Wells Fargo - manager & teller customer service 
- Wells Fargo - personal loan