Badoo / unauthorized invites

1 Montréal, Québec, Canada Review updated:

Badoo is an unethical social web 2.0 service. At first it looks good and easy to access. But you realize quick enough that you felt into the trap. First, they assume at start that you're there to meet the "love one" and all kind of crappy people starts to look at your profile. and then, if you wish to get in touch in any way, TADA ! You have to purchase stupid credits. This is a stone age business model...

On top, what was my bad surprise to learn that Badoo took advantage of my contacts list to send an invitation to join Badoo on my behalf ! WTF!!?? Who in the name of god is crazy enough to do such thing ? This is outrageous ! No need to tell that I had to apologies to my very respectful circle of friends for such inappropriate intrusion and that I have immediately suspended my account.

For me now, Badoo is not only a NO GO, but also an AVOID AT ALL COST - and tell your friend to stay away from that crap !

An
Apr 8, 2013

Comments

• Ce
      10th of Dec, 2014

Same thing happened to me. They are sending invitation on my behalf to males. Which is a gross violation of my trust.
    I decided to deleted their app and to warm others of their unethical behavior.