Bad Boy / Professionalism of staff!
This past weekend my husband and I went to buy some furniture. We were being assisted by an older gentleman who was very nice. Shortly after we started around the store, a very young woman walked past us and instantly began flirting with my husband. She repeatedly went out of her way to come into our path of travel to speak and giggle to my husband.
My husband did not think anything of her actions and ignored her, but I sure knew what she was doing. Behavior like that is deplorable. She had no business repeatedly coming to see us or speak. We were happy with the salesman we had. I felt bad for him because he did not know what to say or do about the situation. He was very diplomatic and continued to speak about the product we were looking at. The end result was my husband was flattered, I was angry and we argued all the way home. What a horrible experience in a public store. Get your own customer and keep your giggles out of other peoples.
More Bad Boy Complaints & Reviews
- Lastman's Bad Boy Furniture - Buyer beware! 
- Badboy Furniture - definitely the first and last time we ever visit a bad boy store 
- Lastman's Bad Boy - RESPONSE FROM LASTMAN'S BAD BOY 
- Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS - Bad Boys Gym Townsville CRIMINALS Chris Condon THUG
- Bad Boy Furniture - Terrible sales staff! 
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - reclining sofas
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - KitchenAid Induction cooktop
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - sofa
- Lastman's Bad Boy Whitby - lazy boy chair
- Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore - missing a lamp table that I paid!!!