B2.com.au / dating service

1 be2 S.à.r.l., 291, Route d'Arlon, 1150 Luxembourg Commercial Register Luxembourg B123206 Managing Director Laetitia PateauLuxembourg Review updated:

B2.com.au is a dating service based in Switzerland. They are very difficult to communicate with and I never receive a reply that is sent by a person. All computer generated. Why is an overseas company able to use a .au address. This is just to con people into thinking that they are an Australian company. I have been trying for 3 days to cancel my membership. This is impossible with all online options. I try to delete my Profile. This is not possible online. I email them. They email back, computer generated rubbish about how to delete my profile online. This can't be done. It just tells me to write to them to cancel my premium membership. Again all I receive is a computer-generated message about how to delete my profile. It is just a never ending circle with no proper outcome. I am not asking for a refund. I am just trying to get rid of them out of my life. Please help me. I am at my wits end.

Re
Jan 5, 2016

Comments

27th of Oct, 2016

Hello,
    They setup under the .nz domain here in New Zealand. I went into my bank (Westpac), and they were aware of Be2. They gave me a credit for the last auto-payment to Be2, and Be2 didn't try again. I didn't have to cancel my credit card, although I would have done so to get ride of these thieves.