B2.com.au / dating service
B2.com.au is a dating service based in Switzerland. They are very difficult to communicate with and I never receive a reply that is sent by a person. All computer generated. Why is an overseas company able to use a .au address. This is just to con people into thinking that they are an Australian company. I have been trying for 3 days to cancel my membership. This is impossible with all online options. I try to delete my Profile. This is not possible online. I email them. They email back, computer generated rubbish about how to delete my profile online. This can't be done. It just tells me to write to them to cancel my premium membership. Again all I receive is a computer-generated message about how to delete my profile. It is just a never ending circle with no proper outcome. I am not asking for a refund. I am just trying to get rid of them out of my life. Please help me. I am at my wits end.
More B2.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- Be2.ie and Be2. Other Domains - fraudulent activity 
- BE2 Sarl Luxembourg - dating agency scam 
- BE2 - fraud 
- B2.com.au - dating for seniors 
- BE2 - unable to cancel subscription 
- BE2 - unauthorised credit card charge
- BE2 - firstname.lastname@example.org overcharded and cancellation.
- Be2 S.a.r.l - app2. singles50.com
- Be2 sarl - dating website 
- BE2 - auer wittethiel