A&W Restaurants / poor service/rude staff

1 Vaughan, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I visited the Vaughan Mills food court on December 27th. I ordered for my kids 5 Buddy Burgers. Waited over 15 min for my order and when I told the staff why would it take so long, all the staff ( 2 girls that work there) just looked at me a laughed . They were too busy socializing rather than working. No manager in sight. This is not the first time I have had poor service at this location. Last time i ordered plain burgers for my kids, got fully dressed burgers, took them Back and was in shock when I got them back went to sit down and all they did was scrape the toppings off!!! At the end of it all, I got 5 plain buddy burgers 20 min. Later and when I checked the bag, they had forgotten my fries so I had to tell them. Horrible experience!!!

Si
Jan 2, 2019

Comments

• Si
      2nd of Jan, 2019

Also I blamed my son for making me forget to check for the fries. I told him that if he were not such a stupid idiot and waited to and did not pee his pants I would not have forgotten to check for the fries.

• Mr
      3rd of Jan, 2019

@SiIvia Taboada But he told you numerous times he had to go.

• Mr
      13th of Jan, 2019

I say this to people all the time. When you don't want something on your food when it otherwise comes with it, say YOU HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES!

They don't want to chance having an ambulance called then the police to investigate.