Avon / avoid working for them

United States Review updated:

I work as a rep for avon, its only been 3 months but ive had so many problems its unbelieveable, they send wrong product take ages to send the correct products, dont keep you informed of the situation when items are out of stock and when they will be in stock. They mess up taking payment and make stupid excuses blaming everybody but them selves. They dont reply to emails. The operators at the call centre dont speak english, so there is a language barrier, basically they are a nightmare to work for.

Sm

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Jun, 2010

I was with them for a year, and it has been one of the most expensive horrible experiences of my life. they still owe me a credit and are trying to get out of paying it.

• Ad
      3rd of Jun, 2011

i have had the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS! Not to mention I always end up owing more money when i place orders. like they will give me the estimated total, and I will check it out and do my own math to make sure its correct, but then a week after i get the products i get an email saying i owe like ten bucks more, and when i ask them why, all they will tell me is its "because the first total was only an estimated total based on what i oredered" and wont even listen to me when i try to tell them i did the math, made sure the promotions were correct and they were wrong. All they did in return was threaten to send collections for the ten bucks i owed. RIDICULOUS!