Avg Anti-virus / incompetence
I bought the AVG PC Tuneup and also used the free AVG internet security package. I then bought the professional version of the anti-virus security package. I was having trouble upgrading to the Pro version and contacted AVG support. They said they will do the install for me for $14.95 by taking control of my computer. I protested saying that the update problem was theirs and not mine. They said that because I am such a highly-valued customer they would do it for free. To make a long story short they couldn’t do the upgrade, my computer became inoperable, and finally they told me to contact my Internet Access Provider.
Based on my reading of user complaints I know that I will not be able to get a refund so I am cutting my losses. BUT
NO MORE AVG for me!
More Avg Anti-virus Complaints & Reviews
- AVG - e-mail address 
- AVG - tech buddy/online tech support 
- Dri*AVG Online Store Element5. Info MN - duplicate chges on credit card 
- AVG Technologies Cy Limited - paid for but not usable 
- AVG Technology CY Limited - bad customer service 
- www.Avg.Com Njcosia CY - unautherized deduction from my personal bank account 
- Free AVG (Anti Virus Guard) - did not work 
- AVG AntiVirus - constant harassment
- AVG Technologies - unauthorized credit card charges
- Avguns.com - I have never received my products