AutoZone / manager

Peachtree City, GA, United States Review updated:

I stopped in Your store in peachtree city to get some bolts and led parking light. I had my 2 large dogs in the back of the truck so I parked in a corner space away from the store at an angle to put my dogs under the shade of the tree. I went to the counter to check out and Store Manager Robert L. Asked if that was my white truck. I answered yes. He proceeded to tell me i need to park straight next time and not take up 2 spots in front of other customers and another employee. I advised him my dogs were in the truck and I made sure they had shade for the short time I was there and their well being was more important than the parking spot. He then adviswd me it was the cities policy. So now hes enforcing state laws as a autozone employee. State laws dont cover private property. I was parked away from the store and there were only 3 cars in the lot. None near me. This manager was very unprofessional and humiliated me in front of other people. I have been doing business there for years as I live near this area as well as my friends who own automotive business in peachtree city. The manager never asked me for my rewards card because he was to focused on humiliating me. I stood my ground and he didn't like my responses. I told him I would take my business elsewhere and he said ok and the co worker nodded his head too at my response.

Cf
Sep 21, 2017

Comments

• Th
      Jan 11, 2018

Nobody cares about your dogs though. They’re just animals. Don’t take up two parking spaces anywhere you go. Us humans need adequate space, we need to follow the rules other humans make, and to spend that mighty dollar.

Your dogs are not your shield for your own bad behavior.