Autopage / Overcharged account

1 Gauteng, South Africa Review updated:

I have been struggling with autopage since january 2015 regarding my outrageous data usage! All I get is automated responses that they received the mail and that the case has been closed! Instead of answering my questions and giving my proof they report me to the credit bureau and increase my account even more!!

Even when my simcard was lying in a drawer and or my account was suspended!!

Really do not now what to do anymore!! All this started when I asked them "how do I go about in cancelling my contract when the 24 months expire! They never answered me and after sending numerous emails to anyone and everyone one of their employees then said that the cancellation is loaded on their system, yet still no proof of the data usage!!

Please what else can one do to get a response from them!

They don't want to give me proof of what I used yet report me to the credit bureau!

This to me is outrageous and dishonest! What are they hiding? Why don't they want to answer their clients?

Aren't the clients the ones that actually pay their salaries? From the cleaner to the ceo??

List of some of the email addresses I have been emailing, plus each and every email option available on their website!!
Info@ard.Co. Za, sjvrensburg@altech.Co. Za, cmiddlemiss@altech.Co. Za, nmoosa@autopage. Altech.Co. Za, bchislett@autopage. Altech.Co. Za, cvanzyl@altech.Co. Zainfo@altech.Co. Za, info@arrow. Altech.Co. Za, service@autopage. Altech.Co. Za, info@altech-multimedia.com, cs@netstar. Altech.Co. Za,

The response I got from priority@autopage. Altech.Co. Za which is and email address they give to clients for issues being unresolved!!

Dear valued customer,

Please be advised the so priority mailbox is no longer in use. You are required to contact your relevant key account manager to ensure you query will be attended to.
Regards

Ch
May 7, 2015

Comments

Ma
  27th of Jul, 2015

I have a very similar complaint. I received a account of R15000 a few moths ago and was told that more than R12000 was for data usage. They proceeded to send me a detailed account showing that I used amounts like R1500 on data at times like midnight and 3 am. This is truly ridiculous especially considering the fact that I am a pensioner, very technologically challenged and only use my data line to check emails once in a while. I have contacted the relevant branch as well as the call centre countless times with no useful feedback. All my phone lines, not just the line in question, have been cutoff for about 2 months now. On top of this I have now received a final notice letter because of the unpaid account, which has now further accumulated to R18000. The overall service I have received is ridiculously poor and I cannot believe that this is how you are thanked for being a loyal customer for quite a few years. How am I supposed to sort out this problem if the Autopage employees are anything but helpful???