Auto Vantage & Tlg Great Fun / underhanded business practices!
I had a Juniper/Barclays bank credit card. Soon thereafter I received a check for $8 included in my statement. My husband assumed it was a rebate or rewards check and deposited it in our bank along with our other deposits. Soon thereafter I rec'd a packet in the mail telling me I had enrolled in Auto Vantage (a towing company). They deducted $119.99 from my credit card. I called and threatened to file a complaint with the attorney general's office if they did not reverse the charge. The said they would and gave me a cancellation number. This happened again a charge of $119.99 to that same credit card. I called again and they stated by depositing that check and not reading the fine print on the back I had signed up for TLG Great Fun. I have up to now canceled this thing 5 times. Each time I get a cancellation number and each time when I call back that number is not in their computer along with any indication that I had called at all. I have finally figured out that this company has about 20 different programs and this could go on forever. I have canceled my Jumiper credit card because they are the ones who sent this check in my statement. Each time I have called I have ended up in another part of the country, and several times in Manilla, Phillipines.
I did find out their fax number in Irvine and am tempted to fax them several hundred times to let them know just how I feel about their whole scam... Maybe some of you have had the same experience then I say don't bother to call fax them at [protected]...
More Auto Vantage & Tlg Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee 
- www.GreatFunSite.com - greatfunsite.com 
- Great Fun - membership fee increased??? 
- Tlg Great Fun 1-800-242-7771 CT - tlg great fun 1-800-242-7771 ct 
- Tlg Fye Great Fun - company has used my visa account without permision 
- Great Fun - mail in rebate 
- Tlg Great Fun - subscription service
- Great Fun - unauthorized charges
- Great Fun - receiving multiple payments 
- Great Fun - rebate