Australia Post Office / application for an australian passport
To whom it may concerned,
I am spending time to write this letter in the hope to see some improvement with the current system of lodging an Application for an Australia Passport.
During lunch break, I went to the Post Office located bet. Toorak Rd & Burke Rd. I was full of hope to submit my application. However, I was dissappointed when the sales clerk informed me that only selected Aust. Post Office accepts application for passport. She recommended Aust. Post Office at Camberwell. Around 4:30 PM, I left the office & went to Camberwell. However, the sales clerk informed me that they only accepts application for passport from 9 AM to 4 PM. These incident made me annoyed & frustrated for the following reasons:
1) Lack of information. The Application for an Australian Passport Form did not specify that only selected Australia Post outlet accepts application nor there is a limited time that they accepts application.
2) Lack of passion to serve. I was already there & the shop is not busy. Why they can't serve? I asked if that is applicable for all Australia Post Office and she said it is only at their shop. In other shops, applicant must make an appointment. If it is a hospital, many people would die because of irrational compliance to man-made rules.
More Australia Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - international delivery
- US Postal Service - certified mail missing.. 7013 1710 0000 6603 7514
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not being delivered in timely manner 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - home delivery / lack thereof
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - fraud and corruption at usps