Australia Post Office / application for an australian passport

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:

To whom it may concerned,

I am spending time to write this letter in the hope to see some improvement with the current system of lodging an Application for an Australia Passport.

During lunch break, I went to the Post Office located bet. Toorak Rd & Burke Rd. I was full of hope to submit my application. However, I was dissappointed when the sales clerk informed me that only selected Aust. Post Office accepts application for passport. She recommended Aust. Post Office at Camberwell. Around 4:30 PM, I left the office & went to Camberwell. However, the sales clerk informed me that they only accepts application for passport from 9 AM to 4 PM. These incident made me annoyed & frustrated for the following reasons:
1) Lack of information. The Application for an Australian Passport Form did not specify that only selected Australia Post outlet accepts application nor there is a limited time that they accepts application.
2) Lack of passion to serve. I was already there & the shop is not busy. Why they can't serve? I asked if that is applicable for all Australia Post Office and she said it is only at their shop. In other shops, applicant must make an appointment. If it is a hospital, many people would die because of irrational compliance to man-made rules.

Comments

Su
  5th of Aug, 2009

Australians are cool.

Su
  5th of Aug, 2009

I am super-cool. Australians are too. Urine is not. You are like the latter. See how that works?