Aurora Loan Services / Bad Faith

1 Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:

I've seen enough other complaints on this site to repeat the same story. Suffice it to say, we have worked with them everyway possible for well over a year now and they keep delaying and otherwise displaying a total lack of good faith. All of this is on top of their overall inefficiency and rudeness. Is there a lawyer out there who is handling one or more of their cases. We are going to stop making payments to them and start paying a lawyer.

email us at - auroraloanservices dot cheats at yahoo dot com

Good luck to us all

Comments

• Ni
      15th of Oct, 2010

I cannot believe this crap that we are all taking. Both my husband and I have felt that our house is slowly being taken away. We to have been on program after program with no modification. We have been lied to. Our house has been in forclosure. This has been very hard to deal with stress wise. Right now we are in aspecial forbearance plan. We are going to have a lawyer try and do our mod this time. We have 3 months and if no mod then they told us we would have to come up with the $40, 000. How in the hell are we supposed to do that. They make me think of bad bad cuss words when I think about all of the crap that we have gone through. I am glad that someone is going after this Co. I wish myself luck because we are probably the next people being taken down by ALS.

• Af
      27th of Dec, 2010

This lender is terrible. We have been working with them for the past year. We have provided all the paper work they have requested and have been denied 3 times. They are threatening foreclosure if we aren't able to come up with the 30, 000. The representatives are rude, lack of customer services. I SWEAR, IF I COULD GET OUT OF THIS COMPANY I WOULD DO IT IN A HEART BEAT, I DON"T RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR A LENDER TO PROVIDED FALSE INFORMATION AND DECEIVE THEIR BORROWS.