Audible / I had no idea I was a member!
I joined www.audible.com and somehow I signed up for a membership. I had no idea I was a Audible member until they started to take my money. I called the company and asked them to cancel my membership and they started to tell me that I'm doing a big mistake and told that I was a satisfied customer for over a year. What? I found this site about two months ago and never used it before! They did cancel my membership and I was finally free, but the sad part was that they refused to refund me. Ridiculous situation.
More Audible Complaints & Reviews
- Audible - monthly charges on cc $14.95 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - unauthorized debit charge from audible adbl.co/bill nj 
- Audible.com - fraud 
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - audible books for kindle fire 
- Audible.com - won't let me cancel - keeps billing
- Audible - illegal charges
- Audible - charges to credit card
- Audible - unauthorized credit card charges
- Audible - unauthorized charge on credit card
- Audible Adbl.CO/Bill NJ - being charged for a service I never ordered nor used!